Information collection and use
- We do not store your credit/debit card data. All credit/debit card and payment information is secure, encrypted
- 4allbooking may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Jan 2022.
What information will we collect?
When you use services provided on this website and application, you will be asked to provide certain information:
- information, which includes your email address, name, phone number, device ID and IP address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, IATA numbers and address
- Transactional information, such as itinerary details.
- Booking information, such as travel destination and dates.
- Other information, including information about your browsing of the.
We will use this information in the following ways
Processing your hotel, flight and package bookings and any other reservations, sending you your itinerary, conducting payment transactions for the services available on the site or contacting you if there is a problem with your reservation.
- Register you with our website and administer our website services where you have registered to receive these. You can unsubscribe from these services by contacting us.
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail.
- For direct marketing purposes. To enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other customers (via mail, email, telephone or otherwise) with information about new products and services and special offers we think you will find valuable. We may also inform you about new products and services and special offers of selected third parties, if, at the time of registration, you have opted for receiving the newsletter or updates.
- Your accounting statements
- To personalize your experience and give you a better service (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve the user-friendliness of the site (we continually strive to improve the site offerings based on the information we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs) and for website traffic analysis.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send emails, SMS, website and mobile app notifications as well as other communications for providing services, responding to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To respond to queries of the authorities with regard to your accessing of the site and services availed by you.
- Automatic logging
Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, and your site membership account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you’re online.
Share your information with: -
- Our customer support
- Trustworthy third parties that we use for the provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book flights, onward flights, hire cars, hotel reservation, complete tourism trip reservation or other services quickly and easily.
- Customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the law in those countries.
- Third party organizations involved in credit card authorization.
- With authorities, if we have a legal obligation to do so.
- Our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our site but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
Account and data deletion
If you’d like to request for account or data deletion, you can do so by contacting us. You can also delete your account through simply sign in with your registered email address or mobile number, and you can find the delete option within your profile details.