Terms of Agreement
By accessing and using 4allbooking website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions contained herein (the "Agreement"). You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
Modification And Updating of Terms
We try to ensure that the information contained on the website is as accurate as possible. However, inaccuracies may arise from time to time. 4allbooking and/or any of its sister companies accept no responsibility for any errors in the information contained on our website.
By using the website, you agree and acknowledge that the website may update, change or amend the Terms and Conditions and Customer Care Policy and/or other information provided on the website at any time without advance notice.
Changed terms and conditions will become effective once posted on the website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through the website.
You should read these terms and conditions every time you visit the website to ensure that you are aware of all the relevant terms and conditions. Accordingly, your continued access and use of the website after any change is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
While the website uses all reasonable endeavors to make the website and associated services available, the website cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The website makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the website or the contents and, to the fullest extent permissible under the law, disclaims all such representations and warranties.
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through the website is solely at your own risk. The website makes no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus-free nature of such software.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstance is our company and/or its Licensors and/or Suppliers and/or its Service Providers responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or inability to use the website whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via the website, but excludes carriage by air performed by airlines in respect of any ticket obtained using the booking engine provided on the website, which is subject to the conditions of carriage and applicable international conventions.
- The user of 4allbooking must have the legal capacity, and be over 18 years of age, to be responsible for agreeing to the terms and conditions approved by 4allbooking, and to be able to comply with them.
- The reservation process is done on the website in a personal capacity, and if someone wants to make the reservation for another person, this must happen with a legal authorization
- The person on whom you are making a reservation, with a legal authorization, must be informed of the terms and conditions on which he is making a reservation with us.
- It is necessary to ensure the correctness and accuracy of the information and data that you provide to the site.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information and data on the 4allbooking website is your personal responsibility.
- Not to make any false reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. The website may cancel, without notice, all confirmations associated with multiple reservations to one or more destination on or about the same date.
- 4allbooking reserves the right to exclude or prevent any person from using the site or application for reasons it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, breach of the site's terms and conditions.
- Acknowledgment that using the 4allooking website does not mean entering into partnerships or functional relationships with the company and its affiliate sites.
- It is your responsibility to comply with all special terms and conditions including, but not limited to, timely payment of all amounts due in compliance with all rules regarding availability of prices, products, services, all fees, estimated tax value, fees and taxes incurred on the use of the site.
All information and content on the website, owned by 4all booking, affiliated websites, and service providers with which the company deals. Not to make any modifications, copy, transmit, display, execute a license or license, resell, sell or resell services, information, services or products obtained through the site, and write to this customer agreeing to the following conditions: -
- The website not be used to do illegal transactions.
- 4all booking and its affiliate websites do not bear any responsibilities regarding the allegations of theft and fraud that appeared on credit cards, and in the first instance, is responsible, responsible for including all real data
- Don’t make fake accounts with false data while you are using the website
- Not to deface, alter or interfere with the front end "look and feel" of the website or the underlying software code.
- Not to take any action that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website or related infrastructure.
- To all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of prices, products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the website are your sole responsibility.
- Not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the website, nor to upload any material that contains any computer viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or equipment.
- Not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, libellous, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication.
- Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individual privacy rights.
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the website or any private or member account areas on the website, nor to impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
- Not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of nor any of our associated companies or third parties.
- Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may create any liability on the part of the website.
- Violate this Agreement or any applicable legislation in any other manner.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents thereof as may be required by law.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- ‘Frame’, ‘mirror’ or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorisation.
Not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share the following:
- Information belonging to another person for which the user does not have any right.
- Information that is hateful, grossly harmful including harmful to minors, paedophilia, invasive of others’ privacy, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, encouraging money laundering or gambling.
- Information that infringes any Patent, Trademark, Copyright or other Proprietary rights.
- Information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Information that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of the countries we operate in, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insults any other nation.
If we find that you have breached any of these terms and conditions and on the other hand proven otherwise when using the site, it reserves the right to:
- Warn you, and ask you to stop such behavior.
- Delete any materials or content that you may have posted without notice.
- Stop Using 4allbooking website
- Cancel bookings that you may proceeded without notice
- Report your activities to an internet service provider or relevant authorities
- Take legal action against you
Copyright and Trademarks
- All content of the website is subject to copyright.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website.
Credit Card Payment Policy
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Currency exchange rates and fees paid in foreign travel transactions are determined by the bank you are dealing with, so if you have any questions about transfer rates and fees, please contact the bank you deal with directly.
- We cannot guarantee a fixed rate for foreign charges if the bank that issued the credit card is located outside the Kingdom.
The website reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of our systems, as well as its clients’ interests, are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, we may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of bookings placed by you.
If we found that the said transactions are not or do not reasonably appear to be authentic, enforceable or valid, then we may cancel the said bookings at any time before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or before the expected date of visit to any property booked through us.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, 4all booking may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address, or account, and close any associated our accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, the website reserves the right to take any necessary Criminal and/or Civil legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to the website, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact our Customer Care.
Conditions of Carriage
The carriage of passengers and their baggage by air will be subject to the Conditions of Carriage of the carrier concerned.
The carriage of passengers and their baggage may also be subject to the applicable Warsaw Convention 1929 or the Montreal Convention 1999, and other applicable legislation which may limit or stipulate the carrier's liability in certain circumstances.
Indemnity & Limitation of Liability
As a condition of use of the 4allbooking website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
4allbooking will not liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to this agreement, the services, the site or any reference site, or your use or inability to use the services, the site (including any and all materials) or any
reference sites. In no event will the website or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third-party partners, licensors or suppliers’ total liability to you for all damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Services, your use or inability to use the Services or the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites, or any other interactions with the website,
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the website or if you have any grievances about any of the services provided by the website please contact us.
How to reach to us:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call center
Your use of the website and the terms and conditions is subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia. Nevertheless, the website reserves the right to bring proceedings to the courts of the country of your location.
We may provide you with notices and communications by email, regular mail or postings on the site or by any other reasonable means. Except as otherwise set forth herein, notice to the website must be sent by courier or registered mail to the website’s registered office